Environmental disinfection, sanitization, and mold remediation
Safe & Non-Toxic
Professional disinfection for all businesses
DMT Mobile offers professional electrostatic spraying, necessary for the disinfection, sanitization, and protection of surfaces from the spread of germs, viruses, microbes, and bacteria. With our exclusive 2-step process, surfaces are disinfected to kill over 99.999% of germs, including the COVID-19 virus,* C. diff, norovirus, salmonella, and more, and then treated with an organic antimicrobial product that provides continuous protection for up to or more than 30 days after application.
Our certified process is EPA registered and approved, and our solution is FDA approved for use on food surfaces, are non-toxic, non-corrosive, clean-drying, organic products that pose no threat to people, animals, plants, or surfaces.
Our expert services allow you to re-open, remain open, and comply with ALL current local and state guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Click below to learn more about the application of our professional two-step process, and learn about the products we use to disinfect your property.
*Vendor services are not guaranteed to prevent the spread of bacteria or viruses, including COVID-19.
- Kills 99.999% of most germs in 30 seconds to two minutes including Norovirus, C. diff spores, salmonella, and human coronavirus.
- EPA Registered/Approved
- Bleach-free disinfectant, sanitizer and sporicide.
- Broad spectrum of microbial action and is effective at combating spores, bacteria and viruses.
- FDA approved for use as a sanitizer on food contact surfaces.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, environmentally safe, and organic.
- EPA registered antimicrobial, non-toxic, non-corrosive and organic.
- FDA approved for use on food prep surfaces.
- Provides long-term control of growth on treated surfaces.
- Since the cured antimicrobial is non-volatile, insoluble, and non-leaching, the treatment will last until its abraded from the surface. A treated surface’s life span depends on a number of factors, not the least of which is surface preparation.
- Repeat application is recommended every 30 days.
Expert mold remediation
Mold growth isn’t just an eyesore, it can pose serious health risks to you, your team, and your customers. While most commonly attributed to damp, dark, or water damaged areas, mold can occur almost anywhere, indoors or out.
Due to it’s propensity to spread easily through the air, mold is also especially tricky and dangerous to clean if not left to the professionals.
DMT Mobile’s mold remediation services identify the problem areas in your building, treat affected locations, and provide prevention measures against future growth. Our electrostatic and antimicrobial application neutralizes harmful mold, including the highly hazardous black mold. While our applications are 100% effective in killing mold and mildew, we use no bleach (which actually can facilitate mold growth in the long term) or harmful chemicals, and our solutions are completely safe for people, pets, plants, and surfaces.
Keep your employees and customers safe— talk to a DMT Mobile mold remediation specialists today.
DMT Mobile expert on-site consultation
If you need a professional inspection and solution recommendation for your business, building, or property, look no further than DMT Mobile.
Our certified technicians and inspection team will come to you, working around your schedule and business hours, to do a full examination of your property and provide expert consultation, addressing any necessary or suggested disinfection, sanitization, mold remediation recommendations— even if we aren’t providing you with our own disinfection or sanitization services.
Have questions about the health and safety of your property or properties? Want to understand the most current state and local mandates? Unsure if you’re compliant with current safety regulations? Call us at 440-781-4741 or click here to get started!